PocketFire is the complete mobile tool kit designed and developed in Australia to support firefighting and other emergency service operations.
PocketFire for iPhone
Our latest release of PocketFire is available on the Apple App Store.
Download on iTunes
This release PocketFire for iPhone and iPad includes a major set of enhancements:
- Improved user interface with support for iPad and iPhone 5+ resolutions
- Read time interactive mapping using Australian standard symbology
- Document Sharing for accessing important document such as SOPs and training manuals
- Watch Areas for monitoring regions and receiving incident notifications
- Sharing mapping information, observations and incidents via Email and Text Message
- Exporting data as GPX and KML files
- Intuitive hierarchy of private and public groups for sharing information at incidents, within brigades and emergency districts
- and more...
PocketFire for Android
We are working on a version of PocketFire for Android but do not expect it to be ready until the second quarter of 2014.
PocketFire for Windows Mobile
We plan to develop a version of PocketFire for Windows Mobile during 2014.